Regolith 1.5.2 is a bug fix release. The following list contains brief descriptions of fixes and updates per package since the Regolith 1.5.1 release:
Release Notes for regolith-compositor-picom-glx #
- Remove manual fade flag passed to compositor in favor of specification in config file. Allows users to specify fade parameters via config file.
Release Notes for regolith-ftue #
- Check update flag before changing gnome-terminal. Allows users to turn gnome-terminal profile generation off.
Release Notes for regolith-i3xrocks-config #
- Added gawk specific testing for temp script (#108)
- Filter all interfaces associated with VPN traffic while determining default route (#110)
- Capture error cases involving invalid network device paths and sleep before returning to resolve CPU consuming loop due to interval type of i3blocks.